(Last Updated on January 15, 2008)
In the course of operating OnPath Business solutions, we may collect both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
"Personal Information" includes information such; as your name, address, email address, birth date and gender that identifies you, as a unique user of this site. You are making a choice to share this personal information with us when you provide it during the course of normal business correspondence or event registration. If you decide to contact any of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of that correspondence so that we may fully address the subject matter. Our business partners and other third parties may also provide us with Personal information about you. We will treat this as Personal information if we have evidence that our partners and other third parties have received your consent to share this information with them.
Information that you supply because you are a professional person or as an employee of an organization such as; name, title, business address, email address or telephone number is considered to be Business Contact information and not Personal Information.
"Non-Personal Information" is information that we receive during the course of your attempting to connect to the OnPath sites, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain you may have used to access OnPath Business Solutions Services, the type and version of browser or operating system you may be using, and the website you may have come from and visit next. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors and average time spent on OnPath Sites, is also considered Non-Personal Information.
Non-Personal Information is collected or derived by us in the course of operating OnPath Business Solutions. For example, our Web servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information that is provided through your browser or stored on a Cookie whenever you visit an OnPath Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with OnPath Business Solutions services and information you have requested from us, including your use of the OnPath Sites. We may use your Personal Information to contact you about changes, enhancements or similar notices related to OnPath from time to time as a course of normal business.
- If you made a decision to receive offers or information from OnPath or certain of our selected suppliers or business partners, OnPath may send you email materials and other mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any such email materials, you can do so by following the directions posted at the bottom of the email material.
- If you register for an event, enter a contest or other promotion offered on an OnPath Site, we may, under the rules of the promotion, use your name and certain other information to administer the promotion or event, such as contacting, announcing and promoting the winners of the promotion.
- OnPath may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
OnPath will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
OnPath will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
- When they are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers, solely to enable us to more efficiently provide you with OnPath Services. These third parties are under contract to us and are required to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information in the same way we do and to use such information solely for purposes related to the provision of OnPath Services;
- When there is a legal or other requirement in the Terms and Conditions that applies to an OnPath Service, so the third party can provide an OnPath Service to you;
- When there is a legal requirement including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest; or
- As it relates to an OnPath corporate re-organization, merger or amalgamation with another entity, or a sale of all or a substantial portion of the assets of OnPath provided that the Personal Information disclosed continues to be used in the same way when you gave us permission to use it while it was a part of OnPath's collected information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
In certain areas of the OnPath Sites where information is extremely sensitive, such as when you do business with us using credit cards, we will do our part to keep that information private and protected by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. You can help protect the security of your Personal Information as well. For instance, do not share passwords that we give to you to access portions of the OnPath Sites with anyone. This is another way that we try to help you protect your Account or Registration Information. Also remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you finish using an OnPath Business Solutions Service or surfing the Web, so that other people using the same computer won't have access to your information.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING ACCOUNT/ REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You can access, update, edit or delete any Account or Registration Information you may have provided to OnPath Business Solutions by contacting us at email@example.com
If you are unsure whether we have a record containing any of your Personal Information and would like to confirm whether or not we do, please send an e-mail to our Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating all e-mail addresses that you may have given us.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS